mystixtory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackened Heart

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackened Heart - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackened Heart

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 am

She smiled then bowed as she then walked into the kitchen and started to make a order ready, as she told him who was there, the man started to prepare for the food with some side orders as well, she had then come back out of the kitchen as she walks back to where Zander was. "My father will be done with your order soon, he is using his famous batter, you will love it." She smiles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://mystixtory.freeforumshosting.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:18 am

He smiled back at her. "I'm sure I will." He leaned on the counter a bit. "By the way, you have my name, but I don't beleive I ever got your's."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Location : I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 am

She looks at him and bows. "I'm honored that you would even ask for my name sir." My name is Melina Garcia, It's nice to meet you in person.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am

He smiled. "It is nice to meet you aswell, Melina. A pretty name for a pretty girl, I guess."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 am

She blushes a bit as she shakes her head. "You flatter my sire, I am just a homely town folk" Her modesty was almost unbelieveable as her beauty was dazzling but yet it notices that she was trying to hide it as she had her hair in a plain bun and her dress was very homley looking. Then a man that was very large in height came out with a plate of fried fish and a little dip of tartor sauce as he nods to Zander. "There you go sir, fried fish with a side of French fries, enjoy." He walks back into the kitchen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 am

Zander tilts his head at the big man. "Your father?" He couldn't find the slightest bit of resemblence between them, but wasn't about to start asking questions.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 am

She chuckles and nods. "Yes, he's my father, he's a nice man though. My little brother works here as well but he works in the back as a shipper bringing in the goods we need."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:48 am

"You don't say..." He looks at her. "As for being homely, that is far from the truth, I'm afraid. I beleive whoever has told you these things was, unfortunately, a liar."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am

She blushes as she pours him another drink. " I do not deserve such praise...Please have some more." She smiles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:56 am

He finished his fish, drinking what she gave him, though she seemed intent on drowning him into a stupor with all the drinks. However, he couldn't exactly turn her down. So instead, he held his tongue, and drank up. "Come now, you must be told how beautiful you are all the time."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 am

She looks at him as she looks away denying his truth. "N-No of course not...I just never really pay any attention." She blushes more as he seemed like he was starting to flirt with her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:06 am

"Well, certaintly I am not the first." He could see her blush as she tried to look away. He smiled, watching her. She was a beauty, that was for sure. Didn't seem to know how to flirt, though. He mentally shrugged, as good a time as any to learn, eh?
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 am

She had then looked at the clock as she sees that it was getting late and her shift was about to be over. "Hm, it seems that my shift is about to be done. I will be in a minute, then I will have to be going home." She sighs, shame. I like talking with you, and I can't believe that I am talking to you." She smiles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:18 am

He smiles. "If you wish, I could walk you home. Wouldn't want you to go out by yourself with no protection from the evil mages lurking about." Dare he say it. He enjoyed talking with her too.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:21 am

She smiles, as she accepted his offer without thought. "Y-Yes of course, thank you for walking me home, I'm honored to be under your protection, let me just finish cleaning up and we will be out of here, my home is about a mile away so it won't take that long."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:24 am

He nods, smiling. "Very well. Thank you for allowing me to accompany you. It will be my pleasure."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:28 am

She smiles as she then finishes up cleaning and then she grabs her cloak and walks out from behind the counter. "Ready." She smiles sweetly at him, although it was probably not very uncommon for him to walk woman home, he was hansom after all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm

He smiles, offereing her his hand. It was just a gesture, and he meant no more by it than merely a friendly motion, but it could be seen as otherwise. He was used to taking women by the hand, it happened more times than he cared to recall.

He didn't even realize what it might signify, it was too mechanical now.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 pm

She smiles as she slowly takes his hand as she start to walk out, she waves to her father as they exit the bar, and start walking down the graveled road as the streetlights were dim, as they were lit by candles, and the small town was silent, as everyone had gone to sleep. She looks up at him not knowing what to say, she had already told him thank you for his kindness, but she wanted to keep the conversation going, after all, this moment might never come again, ever in her life. She left that this moment is the only she could have ever gotten lucky to being with someone of high stature. She looks down, then up at the sky as the starts where shining and showing so clear and bright, she smiles enjoying looking up at them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 pm

They were silent for a while. He didn't like it. He looked at her, then at what she was staring at. Stars... something he had not looked upon in a while. After becoming who he was now, what reason was there to dream? None.

It was comforting, and at the same time, depressing. It was if he had attained everything he had ever dreamed of, but now had nothing to dream about. What was left to strive for when there was nothing to gain?

He shook his head. No use thinking about such things, it accomplished nothing. He looked at her, his voice couldn't help but to sound a little disheartened. "Beautiful, aren't they?"
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 pm

She smiles and nods as she looks at him "Indeed they are." She had let her hair down out of the bun as she had long, brunette hair, and her skin was pale, but inviting, she had Carribian ocean blue eyes as it was fade out to green by the outline of them, clear night sky brought the colors in her eyes out very nicely, and her hair was smooth like silk, hair that you would think a noble would have, as they are the only few that can afford good hair care.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm

He hadn't noticed how stunning she was. When she came out of the inn, it was as if she came alive. She was beautiful, almost impossibly so.

"My, my... perhaps you should let your hair down more often, you are quite becoming like this."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 pm

She chuckles as he had complimented her, but her modesty has gotten the better of her as she had shaken her head. "No, it's just that it's a pain to get out down when I get home, so I might as well let it down now." She smiles as she looks at him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:59 pm

"I've met few with beauty such as your's, miss." He chuckles, shaking his head. "Perhaps it is not my place to keep complimenting you, but I feel it is necessary. You are quite stunning, If I say so myself."

He smiled back at her, knowing he was probably overstepping his boundries a bit, but how was he to know where they lied without testing them first?
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 pm

She had blushed deeply as she had turned away, she felt that she was not worthy of his compliments "S-Sir, I really do not feel I am deserving of your praise."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum