mystixtory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackened Heart

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackened Heart - Page 12 Empty Re: Blackened Heart

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm

" I-I'm sorry...I just...have never done anything like this before, nor have I felt so strongly about someone..." She looks at him. "Sorry...babbling again." She finishes her food as she starts to wash her dish. "When your done just leave your plate and I will clean up ok? " She smiles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://mystixtory.freeforumshosting.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 pm

He sighed. He had never been quite so annoyed at not doing something himself. Back at his village... or, atleast, what had been his village, it was assumed that you pulled your own weight, and, as it were, she had been pulling her's, and his for the past few days. He was weak, but not helpless.

He stood, picking up his plate, taking it over to where she was. "Forget it, you cooked the food, I'll clean up."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Location : I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 pm

She looks at him and gasps a bit. "B-But you don't have to do that, please it's ok."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:18 pm

He idnored her, and began cleaning. "Go on, relax, I got it." She was too nice for her own good. Even if she didn't know it, it was her fault. If it weren't constant, she would get noticed a lot more.The sooner she realized that, the better. But, of course, maybe she liked being nice more than recognition.

Unfortunately they did not go hand in hand. It was one or the other.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:52 pm

She looks at him smiles as she gets up walks into the family room as she starts a fire.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 pm

After a while, Lasche walked back into the family room, sitting down on the couch. He drew the dagger from earlier from it's sheath, looking at it. He had never really had any sort of weapon of his own. Now that he did, however, he liked the feel of it in his hands. It was nothing speacial in craftmanship, but it was new to him.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 pm

She finishes with the fire as she sits down on the couch next to him as she smiles watching the fire, she hadn't relaxed in a while, so it was nice to actually feel what it was like for her. She looks at him and at the dagger. "You cha got there?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 pm

"Snatched it from the guy who attacked you. Figured I might need it if I have to protect you again." He didn't even notice that he said her, instead of using it to protect himself. It was as if, despite how he acted, he cared more about her health than he did his own. He acted cold, yet it was more and more difficult to see it as much more than an act, hiding the true intent of the boy beneath.

Of course, perhaps he were faking that too, he did seem to change opinion of her rapidly, as well as his seeming lack of fear. When they met, he was nothing more than a frightened child, and yet, he killed a man while he was weak, just to save her, and now talked as though he were willing to kill more, as if he was not even the same person. He certaintly didn't act afraid anymore.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:37 pm

She gasped as she looks at him as she was shocked by his words, and they ment a bit of something to her, threw all that "I don't care" additude he usually showed, he had a soft spot...or maybe he just felt like he owed her, either the case, she was glad that she has seem him warm up to her a bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 pm

He looked at her as she gasped. "What?" He said simply. She hadn't seen anything, right? His hand tightened about the grip of the dagger, readying himself, though his facial expression enver changed.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm

She smiles at him as she was starting to chuckle a bit seeing his guard being on as he gripped the dagger. "Your so sweet." She gets up and kisses his cheek softly. "I'm glad your warming up to me a bit now, if yoru willing to protect me, I will be taking a bath alright." She walks upstairs as she heads to the bathroom.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 pm

He blinked. What...? Sweet? Where did that come from? He shook his head, the small blush adding color to his pale cheeks receding. He rubbed the back of his hand over where she had kissed. "Wierdo..." He murmured to himself.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 pm

She gets into the bathtub that was all ready heated up hrs ago and still warm while she was making dinner, she takes her cloths off and gets in as she makes a relaxed sigh.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Lasche, not knowing what else to do, decided on taking a nap. He curled up on the couch, watching the fire as he drifted off into unconcious.

The flame would ignite memories within his subconcious. Memories best left forgotten. He would not sleep well.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 pm

She sat in the tube as he looked up at the ceiling and she slowly closed her eyes, meanwhile while the house was at peace, the town was also at peace too, as Lady Ivy and Zander had gone out that night, Lady Ivy had held Zander by his arm and held it close to her as they were in a carriage riding threw town. "Isn't the night just lovely?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 pm

He smiled at her. He had to admit, he was not hating her company. She was a noble, yes, but not so much as the others. She was nothing compared to Melina, but she wasn't bad either. He could grow to like her... he hoped.

"Yes." He admitted. "It is quite beautiful." Though his star gazing was not quite as focused as he would have wished, due to the fact that he knew dark mages could be lurking about, and one lone carriage was an easy target.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

She looks up at them then closes the window and looks at him. "I was thinking of going to that bar again, I will admit they do have good food there unlike these other places, considering it s dinky bar. "
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 pm

He looks at her. "Are you sure you want to go back to that old place? I'm sure there are other, better places in this town." He sure as hell didn't want to go back.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 pm

She sighs. "I guess, well, that places as getting old anyway, I should ask Father if he can buy it out and turn it into a better looking place, I'm sure the owner would be happy to get the money he would get for the place. So he can retire early."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm

He nods. Without it, Melina might not have to work so much, and so would not get into anymore bar fights. Why was he ever thinking about it? It was nothing he should concern himself with. "I suppose so. Does... your father know about me?"
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 pm

She shakes her head. "No, but he will soon." She smiles. "I know he will be happy to meet you, the famous Zander, a good catch indeed. I had no idea you were THE Zander, until you told me your name this morning. " She chuckles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:27 pm

He looked at her. "Is that why you were so interested in me?" If this was purely due to social status, then he would promptly, break it off. He had no need to boos another's status due to his own.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 pm

She looks at him. "Oh no no no, thats not what I ment at all, I care not for your social status, I mean that it will all work out, because my father will approve of our relationship, he wants to be with someone who has made a name for themselves for their hard work, and your as hard working as they come by, thats what I mean, and I'm glad you are love." She smiles and moves closer to him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:52 pm

He smiles, looking up. "I suppose so. I honestly don't know half the rumors going on about me, there is so many. I wasn't sure." He looks at her, seeing that she had moved closer. "Oh, lady Ivy, are you cold? It is rather cold out."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 pm

She smiles and closes her eyes as she nods. "Hehe...Yes, I am..." She blushes. "My lips are rather cold as well, how will I warm them?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum