mystixtory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackened Heart

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackened Heart - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackened Heart

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:57 am

She looks out the window as she sighs. "I have...but he broke my heart..." She looks down as the look in her eyes have changed. " Buuuut, that was a long time ago, lets not dwell on the past, the look in her eyes have come back, he knew she probably never had the looks she had now, the look that was so arrogent and self obsorbed was not the real her, the look she had when he asked the simple question before she looked down, there was something to that look that made it look more natural to her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://mystixtory.freeforumshosting.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 am

He smiles inwardly. And thus had he solved the riddle. "Tell me, Lady Ivy, what was it like? I mean not to dwell on the past, but perhaps by talking to me about it we might become closer, eh?" A tempting offer, he knew that. If he could get her to talk, perhaps he could bring out the old her, and the bait was simply too good for the present her to say no to.

He had her. Only a matter of time.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Location : I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 am

She looks at him as she rests her elbow on the table and her chin resting on the palm of her hand. "Well, it's a feeling that is like no other, it's a feeling that makes you feel invincable...until they crush your spirit and take it away from you, then...you become nothing...Well, thats just want my past expriance was. I don't know why I'm telling you all this...but for some reason, I seem to trust you rather then the ones I usually go out with." She takes another sip of wine."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 am

Zander smiled. "Perhaps, you would like to tell me how this happened? It is not healthy for one so beautiful to keep these things in you know, it is said inner tension cause wrinkles. I would hate to see wrinkles on one so fair." He leaned in, as if curious.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 am

She feels on her face as she was convinced into talking about it. "Well...it was 2 years ago, I was in love with a count, I cared not if he was rich or not...I loved him, and I thought he loved me too...until, I found out that he had 3 mistresses he was taking out behind my back...my heart was shattard..." Her fists tighten. "I thought that all rich men were just about money and women, they didn't know what love was...I wanted to give them a taste what they they do to women who wanted love...ever since then I have been dating only rich men, then dumping them whenever I got bored, so they can see how it feels...to feel that pain..." She gasped as she had realized what she had told him. "I-I'm sorry...Did I say to much...?" Her voice had seem to change, a lighter and gentler voice, instead of a stuck up snob.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 am

He shook his head. "Not at all, my lady Ivy. I understand your anger towards the noblemen, but, think of it this way, what if the right one does come along, like you did for him, and you crush them, utterly, like he did you, you are left with nothing more than resentment, and them nothing more than the same for you."

He looks into her eyes. "You are spreading what happened to you. Becoming him. I don't think you want that you happen."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 am

She looks down..."I'm not sure...if he did come around...how will I know again, it seems like all rich men are the same, greedy, arrogant...think they are above god...It's impossible...Yet, if I date someone of lower status, father will be most displeased...He said he rather me having to date an animal then a commoner...But...When I stroll around down I see men, working, and earning their money instead of it getting handed to them, and they bring it to their loved ones to buy food and clothings, thats all I wanted, was to have something like that, a family that I will always love, with the man that will always be by my side...but, now...I'm scared to love once more...what if I get hurt again?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 am

"What is the use of a heart if you do not use it, Lady Ivy? As for your father..." He shakes his head. "If he does not care about your happiness, then you should not abide his word. If you desire a family, all you must do is find one." He smiles. "In fact, if you would like, I know where you might start."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:39 am

She looks at him as she blushes a bit. "Oh may, such an offer you make. " She smiles." I will accept your offer, you are...just not like the rest..." She smiles. "Thank you...I must be off for now, it is late and my father will be cross with me if I am out to late, until then." She had kissed him on the lips as Ferro and Melina had seen and their eyes have widen. Ivy had smiled as she had then got out and walked out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 am

Zander blinked. He had so little time to react, he could hardly say no. She seemed so happy, even kissed him. Weeeeeeeell shit... He promptly, moved the cup out from in front of him, then proceeded to slam his forhead into the table. He let himself lay there, his head now pounding. "Dammit..." He murmered, then closed his eyes.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 am

Melina's lips quivered as she looked down, she thought to herself, what he said before...was it a lie? could he just be a playboy? Why was she getting so worked up, over this, it was hurting her so deep, she didn't know why, could I love him? She thought to herself. She kept her emotions inside herself as she continued to work not wanting to make a scene, on the other hand Ferro and stormed out of the back kitchen pulling Zander up by the collar. "You cur! How dare you, you playboy! Once you saw her you just have to steal her away from me didn't you!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 am

Zander glared at the boy, swatting his hand away. "If you trust me so little, you should never have accepted my help. However I will not stand here and be insulted." He layed a silver coin on the table, walking out.

It was a mistake getting involved with that family... I should have never tried to help them... I've learned my lesson... He began walking, to where he didn't care... just not there.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:26 am

Melina gasped as she tried to reach out her hand. "Zander wait!" She looks at Ferro. "How could you?" He snarled. "How could I? How could he!? He's the one that locked lips with the one I wanted..." She shook her head. "She won't love you! Are you so blind!?" He looked at her with no emotion on his face. "Just as no man would really love you either...might you remind you of the slaps to your face by drunks..." She closed her mouth, having no come back to say, she had then just walked out as he looked at her, realizing what he had said, and only said it to bring her down because she had brought him down. He knew he could nothing to change what he said, he had them walked back into the back kitchen. She had ran out as tears had flowed down her cheeks.

Why was I crying? She thought to herself, she had then felt her cheek from the spot she had been hit many times, yet her face still so flawless. She shut her eyes as she started to feel th pain come back again on her cheek. "Why?..." She just told herself...The man she was falling for had left, and her brother had practically called her out of her name, she had nothing else to do, but to just go home. She started to walk threw the forest, as it was a short cut back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:33 am

Zander cared not what happened to them, it was out of his hands. He would just leave, as he had originally planned. He now had an obligation to Lady Ivy... thanks to them... who knew, perhaps he would come to enjoy her company... perhaps...

He shook his head. He just had to get back to Melina's house to get his sword, and then nothing would be tying him to them. He would be free again. It's what he wanted... wasn't it...?
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 am

She had returned to the house as she walked threw the door, she sat down...It was silent, she looked at the boy who was sleeping, then she looked at Zander's sword that was still left there. She touched it feeling the texture, a tear drop had splashed on it as it was tears from her eyes, she wiped them as she got out and walked back outside into the woods once more.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 am

She would hear shuffling all around her in the bushes. It didn't sound like an animal, but also was not the same as the ominous shadows movements. They seemed more... human.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 am

She had heard the shuffling as she turned around and stepped away from the bushes. "W-Who's? there"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 am

She heard the thump of heavy boots behind her, and when she turned around, she would see the man from the pub, whom Zander had defended her from when they first met. "Thought I recognized you out here all by yourself." He smiled, baring his yellowed teeth.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 am

Her eyes widen as she had stepped back more. Why was that man there, did he follow her? "I-It's you...h-how did you know I was here?!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:10 am

He chuckles. "That is not what you should be concerned with." He draws a dagger from his side, twirling it on his fingers, grinning at her. "You know, that man you were with, he knocked out a few of my teeth. How do you suppose I can get even with that?"
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:14 am

She steps back more as she was about to run. "Please...sir, leave me be..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:17 am

He chuckled. "Don't you have a debt to repay? Running from someone you've wronged isn't very ladylike now is it?" He took a step froward.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 am

She steps back more as she shakes her head. "I have done no wrong, you grabbed me while you were drunk."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:25 am

"That is no way to speak to a customer, is it!" He jumps at her, trying to grab her.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 am

"Ah! " She tries to pull away as she looks at his arm gripping onto hers tightly. "L-Let go, please!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum