mystixtory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackened Heart

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Blackened Heart - Page 36 Empty Re: Blackened Heart

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:27 am

Ivy was ignorant at what was going, she looked at Melina as she sighs. "Listen...do you mind...laying off of Zander?" Melina then got threw off by the suddeness of Ivy. "W-What do you mean, lay off?"

Ivy looked at her. "I mean, stop trying to take him from me. He's the only man that I have ever had feelings for that treated me like I was worth something, I would never find someone like him.

Melina felt more heart ache, but it wasn't her heart, it was the heart of her dead brother. "Mi`lady I..." She shakes her head. "I cannot, he is your lover I know...but he is my friend, and rather or not you like it or not, I will always be around him..."

Ivy looked at her annoyed. "Fine...just stop trying to take him."

Melina tilts her head. "I didn't even know I was trying such things."

Ivy looks at Melina and rolls her eyes. "Don't play dumb, at your house the guest bedroom was right below the kitchen I heard you and that boy talking, I'm not def, there was a small hole in the floor, I couldn't help but here."

Melina's eyes widen, she didn't really know what to say to that. "I-I..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://mystixtory.freeforumshosting.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:32 am

Zander tilted his head. What were they talking about? What was said that he was unaware of? He inched closer, making sure not to make any noise.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Location : I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:42 am

Melina looks down, not knowing to rather been ashamed of herself or embaressed. "I just..."

Ivy shook her head." Well whatever you just, stop. Also, you are the worst man stealer I have ever met, I have met whores more assertive then you to steal a man away, surely they wouldn't dare try that on me cause they would fail dearly, but you have no back bone what so ever."

Melina she got down even worse my Ivy's words, it was very sad how she was trying to win Zander back. "I-I'm sorry...I will, bot anymore...You are right, I don't have a back bone...because of that, I messed up and he found another...but, I saw...you two last night...What I saw, it crushed my heart...I-I'm sorry that...I was in love with him...I just...." She shakes her head trying to hold back tears. Ivy looks at her and sighs as she swims over to Melina.

"Hey come now, stop crying, you can't get so hung up on one guy, so you let this one slip away, this is only teaching you a lesson, don't do it to the next one. Understand?

Melina looked at Ivy, she was...being so nice to Melina, was this a trick? No, what was going on. Melina nods her head. "Y-Yes...I understand...."

Ivy smiles. " Good, now promise me you will not say a word to this to Zander, and please. Don't express your feelings to him, even if you know that you can't have him, that will just leave his mind bunched on and confused."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 am

Zander crouched, leaning against a rock. What...? Melina had feelings for him? But... was this all because she didn't know how to show it...? Was this all a mistake...?

He put his face in his hands. Everything seemed like a lie... where was he, and why was he caught in the middle?
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:54 am

Ivy had then gotten out as she started to put her clothes on as Melina was still in the lake, she wanted time to think to herself, Ivy had then walked back to the camp sight were Marucus was, she smiles at him.

"Lord Marucus, you...have some feelings for Melina, don't you? "
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:58 am

Marucus blinked, then looked away. "What gives you such an idea?"
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 am

She smiles. "Last night, you were holding her, it wasn't because it was cold either. Tell the truth, I kinda want to help you both if you do...I seen you gook at her when you think no one is looking."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:10 am

What was her deal? What was this sudden interest in his and her love lives? He laughs slightly. "Ha... the concept is laughable... me... and some peasant girl...?" He knew his poker face was see through, but he still did not wish to admit defeat.

"What would it matter if I did, what are you getting at?"
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:15 am

She sighs. "This girl has obviously never has even had held another mans hand before, all I'm saying his, if you have the feelings for her, which I know you do, show them to her. Cause this girl is just...wow I feel sorry for her, works all her life and has never had a man in her live to let her relax and let him take care of it, just...show her what love would feel like, and...maybe she will notice you, if you show her affection, she might show you some as well...just think about it." She then walks over to her horse and takes it down to the lake for her to get a drink.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 am

Was... she helping him...? That was different... but maybe he needed it. He wanted to be with her... but would she accept it? He would never know if he did not try... he had to know.

He looked up. Soon, he decided. Very soon.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 am

The girl had rolled her eyes they were just talking about relationship junk between grown folk, she sighs thought that she had something as she then turned the other way and walked out the way she came, then Melina had gotten out of the lake as she dried off and put her clothes on, she had then started to walk back to camp where Marucus was as she started to pack things up. "She smiles and waves to him as she doesn't say a word as she had s head band in her mouth from taking down her hair so it wouldn't get wet in the water.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 am

He looked up. "L-Lady Melina... I... um... can... I talk to you for a moment?" He looked down, fiddling with his fingers, not sure how he should go about telling her.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 am

She looks at him as she takes the head band out of her mouth. "What is it Mi`Lord?" They were 5 feet apart from each other as she faced him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:41 am

He stood, looking at her. "I... um..." he looked up, running his fingers through his hair. Whay was this so hard? He looked back at her. "May I see your hand... for a moment?"
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 am

She tilts her head as she looks at him. "My hand...? What for?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 am

He smiles slightly. "I... want to show you something."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:49 am

She smiles back. "Alright Mi`lord." She then walks over to him, as she reach's her hand out for him to see as she waits for his actions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 am

He slowly slid his hand into her's, clasping their hands together. He held it out in front of them, looking into her eyes. He could feel his skin on her's, and it was hard for him to focus... but... how did she feel...?

"Lady Melina... do you feel anything?"
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 am

Her eyes widen a bit as she looked at their hands clasping, her lips quivered, he could see her bottom lip quiver and her starting to blush a bit as he stared into her eyes, she stares back as she starts to stutter. "M-Mi`lord..." Ivy was right, she has never held another mans hand, her heart began to race. "W-Why w-would you ask if I feel anything?" She blushes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:03 am

"Because... I do..." He could see how he trembled... but... that might only be from simply embarrasment... he did not want that. "You're blushing... are you uncomfortable...?"

His voice was calm, soothing. As if he was speaking less as himself, Lord Marucus, and more as simply a man spoke to a woman.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 am

She blushes more as she shakes her head. "N-No I just, didn't see all this coming..." She did feel something there, but felt to scared to say. Was she starting to fall for him two? "I-I f-feel something, I just...don't understand why I do..." He's gotten to her a bit yes, she looks into his eyes as they look deeply into his.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 am

He looked into her eyes, blushing. "I... Melina..." He couldn't just say it... no matter how badly he wished he could. He gently pressed her hand to his heart, feeling the pain rush through it. "Can... you feel my heart beat faster...?"
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 am

She blushes beat red as her heart also starts to beat faster as she feels his she couldn't think straight, she nodded nervously she looked up at him. "M-Mi`lord...wh-what are you t-trying to do?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:29 am

He blushes, turning his head, letting her hand go. "Nothing... It was nothing... just... a dumb trick I wanted to show you, nothing important." He moved away from her slightly, not wanting her to say anything about it. He was too nervous... too afraid...
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 am

She gasps a bit as he just turns away from her, she then looked down. "O-Oh...a-alright." Her heart was beating...all...for a trick? She sighed as she then packs the things and walks down to the lake and gathers the clothes that were drying as he watched her leave once more.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum