mystixtory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackened Heart

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Blackened Heart - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackened Heart

Post  Taintedivinity Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Marucus walked to her. "M-Melina..." He knelt beside her, throwing his cloak about her. He didn't know what to say, but he could offer her comfort. Everything was going to be alright, he would see to that. No more pain, no more suffering.

She had, however slight, returned his feelings. He would not let that go, for anything. Melina would be happy... he would stake his life on that.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Location : I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

She sniffs and she wiped her tears as she looks up at him. "L-Lord Marucus..." She couldn't say anything with out sobbing before each word, she didn't know what to say, he saw the redness on her cheek from where Yoona had slapped her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://mystixtory.freeforumshosting.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:28 pm

He reached his hand up, softly stroking her cheek, the same soothing sensation that she had experienced with Zander coming over her, except this time the eyes that met her's were filled with more than just concern. It was caring, and sarrow.

Even after the sensation left her, Marucus did not move his hand, or avert his gaze.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 pm

She looks at him as she blushes deeply, her gaze did not leave his as well, she held his hand that was laying on her cheek. She slightly nuzzled her cheek on his hand. She didn't know how he would react to it. What was she doing? Does she really have feelings for this man? Yes...she did, but at the same time, she could never let go of Zander, but she had to. Ivy was right, it was time for her to move on...and maybe, moving on with Marucus...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:44 pm

He blushed as she nuzzled his hand. She truly did have feelings for him... he had not imagined it... He wrapped his cloak about her more securely, pulling her close to him, not looking away. It seemed so unreal... she seemed so unreal... but... he wanted it to be. Hoped against hoped this was not just a dream.

He could only think of one way he could be certain. Slowly, he ran his fingers along her cheek, down to her jaw line, under her chin. He gently began lifting her face to his.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 pm

She pants slightly, was this really happening again? Was this time going to be for real or interuped again? She blushes more as she feels up his chest past his heart then she presses agaisnt his heart as hers was beating in unison with his. Her lips quivered, as their lips were centimeters away from each other once more.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Marucus began closing his eyes when he heard the sound of shuffling in the bushes. He pulled away from her, standing, grabbing onto the Tetsubo on his back. He wasn't wearing any armor, so hopefully he could dodge any attack that came at him.

He watched all around them trying to see anything out of the ordinary. Why this, why now?!
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:13 pm

She quickly stood up as she got behind him as she dreaded who ever this was to ruin that moment, why, why is this have to happen, they were...so close...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Marucus wrapped and arm around Melina, pulling her close, his cloak enveloping her as if a defensive shield. He looked out into the trees, gripping his weapon firmer. Bastards... he would kill them all... not one would get even a step close enough to harm her.

His eyes and face seemed to change to that of anger, the event sparking the emotions he had felt only moments ago.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 am

She holds onto him like a scared child, she still looks to see what was going on and who was there. Who would ruin this moment once again? Was it Yoona again, trying to scare them? Or just an animal?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Marucus grabbed Melina around the waist, jumping to the side as the blast of dark energy collided with the ground where they had been standing a moment before. Marucus held her close, protectively. Nothing would touch her, he was done seeing her hurt.

He drew the Tetsubo from his back, letting the tip fall with a thud to the ground. The massive weapon seemed to make a small crater where it now rested, she would only be able to imagine how heavy it was, and yet he did not let go of her. He fully expected to be able to wield it in one hand.

The second blast came, and Marucus spun, swinging the massive club into it, shattering it, darkness scattering from it's once focused shell. He held the weapon straight out in front of him, the length stretching at least six foot, and yet his arm seemed as if it were not even shaking a bit, despite how much weight it was now holding up.

His features were that of a focused warrior, grim, a snarl almost, his eyes poised, his body ready to strike. Despite his obvious youth, Marucus was a fighter, through and through. He closed his eyes, breathing out slowly.

The barrage that followed seemed impossible, the trees was alight with the spell of changing shadow into a physical weapon, the air filled of dark energy, burning the oxygen, leaving cold streaks down thier paths like the breath of death himself.

She would see only the blur of Marucus' movements, spinning, striking, stepping. Ever action precise, connected. Marucus, seemingly, was deflecting an entire squads worth of magic, with nothing but physical means.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Her yes widen, she couldn't believe such power he had in just one hand, she held him close not letting for for a minute, she wanted to help, but she knew she was helpless, she couldn't fight, she but she can only heal, so hopefully if he got hurt, which she didn't want him to, she can do all she can to heal him.

She has seen how much he cares he was protecting her as if...she was royalty. She felt his wrath that he had to the people who were attacking, but yet he was still handling her so carefully and gentle.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Marucus then slammed the tip of his weapon into the ground, and all around them a wall of stone, like a giant barrier. Marucus crouched down, pulling her gently with him. "Stay down, I will deal with them."

He looked around, hearing the stone begin to crack. "Do not try to help me, your saftey is more important than mine."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm

She looks at him as she crouches down and looks at him. "B-But Mi`lord I..." She couldn't really find the words to say she didn't want him to get hurt though, she wanted to help him so bad, but what could she do?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 pm

He smiled slightly, wishing he didn't have to leave her, but knew that soon the barrier would break, and they would be back at square one. "Fear not, Lady Melina. Not even Zander can best me in combat."
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Her eyes widen. Was he really so strong that not even Zander could defeat him? She smiles as she looks at him. "Be careful Mi`lord."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:59 pm

He smiled. "Yes, of course." He stood, throwing the cloak up as he broke through the top of the sheild with the tip of his club, sending down shards of earth, all of which slid off of his cloak, avoiding her. He jumped, clearing the top of the wall with ease, landing on the ground crouching, his tetsubo beside him.

She would hear nothing but yells, and the sound of splitting trees. Then, all was silent, the blasts all but gone, not even the whir of Marucus' attacks to disturb the calm now present. It had only been a few moments.

Seemingly, it had only been the protection of her that had prevented him from finishing it so quickly.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 pm

She blinks and looks around to see if it was safe enough to get out of the barrier and go to him, hoping he was alright, she looked at him and happy that he was ok...hopefully.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:10 pm

He smiled at her, bloody, but otherwise in a cheerful disposition, though the scenery around him did not match. A lot of the trees had been bashed down, robed corpses thrown about haphazardly. He sat on a cleaved stump, his tetsubo glistening with fresh blood.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 pm

She gasps as she runs to him, she didn't care if he was covered in blood, she held him tightly as she was on her knees as he sat as she held him around his waist, she rested her head on his abs as she could only just hold him. She was glad that he was alright.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 pm

He blinks, looking down at her. "L-Lady Melina... is something wrong...?" He pulled her up to him, holding her. Had she gotten hurt...?
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm

She shakes her head as she buries her face in his shoulder, holding him tighter. "I'm just glad your alright...thats all."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:21 pm

"Lady Melina... I'm alright... are you?" He held her, dropping his tetsubo, looking down at her, concerned. The weapon made a loud thud as it hit the ground.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 pm

She was practically sitting on his lap. She nodded as she still had her head buried in his shoulder she her small and fragile figure more into him. "Yes, I'm fine Mi`lord."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taintedivinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Marucus wrapped his cloak around her, holding her close to him inside it. He looked down at her, as she sat, nestled in his lap, covered in his cloak. Protecting her, guarding her with everything he had.
Taintedivinity
Taintedivinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next